JP Kenny are currently seeking an experienced Valves Engineer to join our team to work and input into a variety of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Position is for a subsea valve engineer, preferably with deepwater development experience. The candidate should ideally have around 6-12 years experience in the design, fabrication, installation and testing of subsea valves, PLETís, SSIVís and support tooling. Candidate will be working within an integrated team as part of a project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing initial equipment selection strategies in line with clientís documentation and preferences
- Preparation of technical notes, reports and decision papers in conjunction with client representative engineers to define hardware requirements and scope
- Preparation of preliminary equipment functional specifications
- Development of testing strategies (FAT/EFAT/SIT) and installation requirements
- Verifying compliance to Company's specifications and technical documentation
- Interface with client's own equipment, systems and pipeline engineering teams
- Co-ordination of verification processes for manufacture and qualification testing techniques to be employed
- Provide support to the preparation of the ITT documentation
- Development of assurance processes with the Company integrity management system
For further information/informal discussion
Due to visa restrictions applicants must be authorised to work in the EU.