Staff HSE Professional
< Back to Jobs Listing
Job OverviewThe most important task for this position is risk assessment for all personnel working out of the office on field assignments. Also, evaluate the major and minor risks of a work assignment by conducting job safety analysis. In order to meet the overall objective it's important to continuously work with all staff personnel who are scheduled to work outside of the office and discuss the environment to analyze the major and minor risks involved. This involves safety analysis and procedures. The key to success is improved safety awareness and reduced reportable incidents. As part of, the Staff HSE Professional will play a critical role with emphasis on conducting industry/job specific OSHA trainings.
Other duties may include:
• Maintaining ISNetworld and other SSQ Providers
• HSE monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for internal and external clients
• Conduct New Hire Safety Trainings as needed but no less than once a month
• Perform ergonomic reviews of workstations
• Participate in corporate environmental awareness and reporting
• Create local and support corporate health promotions
Experience Required• Bachelor’s Degree or field experienced and will work to meet competency plan of Associates in Safety or Bachelor degree and CSP in agreed time frame.
• Safety experience
• 2-5 years working with subsea or offshore projects
BenefitsThis job offers the person selected a chance to learn process risk engineering and expand knowledge to include the safety aspect of an engineering firm. Accelerate your growth as you improve the safety record of the company. A Staff HSE Professional has the opportunity to learn from safety experts in the industry. Wood Group Kenny’s goal is lead the industry in safety and environmental awareness. This is your chance to be something special.