Assistant Project Manager
< Back to Jobs Listing
Job OverviewJ P Kenny are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work within our Engineering Department based in Aberdeen.
Roles & Responsibilities• Responsible for the day to day management and delivery of a team of engineers working on subsea developments.
• Accountable for personnel management, ownership of estimating, contracts, cost control, resource management, and scheduling in conjunction with the Project Manager.
Experience RequiredCandidates must possess:
• Requires Engineering Degree, Chartered Engineering is preferred
• Candidate is expected to be familiar with project management, estimating, contracts, cost control, resource management, and scheduling.
Experience of the following would be desirable
• Proven subsea experience is required.
• Assistant Project Managers must be familiar with all phases of offshore oil and gas projects.
• Relevant experience working for at least one company dealing with Subsea Design, Construction or an Operator
• Familiar with project management, estimating, contracts, cost control, resource management, and scheduling. Requires Engineering Degree, Engineering license is preferred
• Experience in High Pressure High Temperature developments would be beneficial
BenefitsFull and comprehensive mentoring and personal development will be provided for the successful candidate with a view to becoming a Project Manager.