Wood Group Kenny is looking for an experienced TTR Systems Engineer to join our team. Candidate responsibilities include:
• Assume a leadership role on a major development project working closely with the contracting group and MCS Kenny Riser Engineering Manager.
• Plan and manage the execution of engineering activities during all phases of an engineering project (Pre-FEED, FEED, and Execute).
• Supervise package engineers/project team in the delivery of said engineering project scopes.
• Assume technical responsibility for TTR system and interface design.
• Apply state of art engineering design and fabrication techniques for deepwater riser systems such as top tension production and drilling risers, deployed on Offshore Production Facilities
• Supervise, motivate and train graduate and project engineers
• Interface directly with vendors
• Interface directly with Clients
• Minimum of 5 years experience with top tensioned riser systems
• Experience with TTR equipment design, fabrication and installation.
• Candidate shall be capable of conducting technical evaluations and making recommendations to clients.
• Experience in the preparation of ITT packages and specifications related to TTR systems.
• Engineers with background from floating production system manufacturing companies, engineering consultancies or contracting companies are possible candidates.
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Project management experience is a bonus.
It is important that you read and digest the supporting documents for this role.
Some documents may require the free Adobe PDF Reader
Top Tensioned Riser Systems Engineer_MCSKTTRSE.docx (filesize:18Kb)