To identify and execute work for the Company in specified projects and technology areas in a manner, which fully meets the Clients' objectives and maximises the profit for J P Kenny Caledonia Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take technical responsibility for the execution of work in projects and technology areas
- Coordinate and supervise the project team on a day to day basis
- Ensure that the objectives for the project team assigned by Project Manager/Business Manager are implemented
- Iimplement project plans required by the J P Kenny Caledonia Ltd
- Operating Procedures as directed by the Project Manger/Business Manager
- Monitor resources required for successful execution of the project and notify Project Manager/Business Manager of all requirements
- Support the Project Manager/Business Manager in motivating the project team towards successful achievement of specified project goals
- Delegate work to project team members in a manner that encourages individual responsibility
- Support the Project Manger/Business Manager in the preparation of reports on the progress and cost of the project
- Take responsibility for the correctness and quality of technical work executed
Any Other Information
Due to Visa restrictions please only apply if you are authorised to work in the EU
For further information/informal discussion
Please click the apply button, and upload your CV.