Pipeline Design - Aberdeen
J P Kenny is currently looking for a Senior Pipeline Engineer to work on one of our major projects. This role will be based in Aberdeen.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and critique contractor prepared design work scope, installation procedures and other documentation related to the oil export pipeline.
- Track progress of vendors and contractors.
- Interface with other work packages regarding the oil export pipeline, fabrication and installation work scope.
- Work offshore and/or overseas as may be required attending contractor meetings and providing oversight of related work activities - e.g. actual installation associated work.
Any Other Information
Candidates Must Possess:
Broad technical understanding of trunk line design and installation with some focus on deep water. In addition, the candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of typical pipeline welding processes (SMAW, FCAW, SAW, GMAW, and TIG).
- Working knowledge of the management of change process and procedures.
- Experienced in critical path scheduling and construction management.
- Skilled ability to interpret drawings and specifications.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Able to document work and maintain accurate and meticulous records.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Due to Visa restrictions applicants must be authorised to work in the EU
For further information/informal discussion
Please click the apply button and upload your CV.